T&M Linear Pan Kits - CSA Electronic Ignition
Introducing T&M Linear CSA Electronic Ignition Pan Kits, the epitome of safety and convenience for your fire feature. Earn peace of mind with our CSA-certified product line, diligently designed to meet international standards.
Crafted from resilient 304 stainless steel that resists rust, our kits boast an automatic flame sensor “thermocouple” that diligently detects flames, ensuring the gas line closes if the flames are extinguished. The battery-powered push-button offers swift ignition complemented by a rapid ignition system and thermocouple.
The comprehensive kit encompasses a pan, a single fire bar, a control panel with a gas knob, a battery-powered push start, hoses, a thermal coupler, a pilot burner, and an air mixer exclusive for LP. Additionally, it comes with NG conversion fittings.
- Drop-In Pan Sizes: 30" x 6", 36" x 6", 48" x 6", 60" x 6", 72" x 6"
- Pans are 2" deep with 1.25" lip.
- Holes are drilled and not punched
- 304 stainless steel
- 1/2" inlets
- 88,000-147,000 BTUs
All Weather Electronic Ignition System
- CSA Certified under ANS Z21.97-2014. CSA 2.41-2014. Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliance.
- 5-year Manufacturer Warranty
*Orders cannot be canceled due to production and/or shipping times.